Powered By Blogger

Kamis, 16 Desember 2010

new comer ( menurut gue )

hello, my lovely blog....
i want t tell you about someone, 2 person.
there are gamaliel tapiheru and audrey tapiheru.
they are new comer, i think. they are singer.
i first look them in kick andy, they have good voice, i like to hear them singing :)
especially english song, do you know them?
if you don't know, i have theirs photos. want to see?
there are..............................


nice family.... i like see them,
i want to be like this, has a good relationship with her brother, with his sister, OMG... i don't wanna fight no more with my brothers, i hope my brothers change theyself to be good boy and kind to me, like gamaliel and audrey, handsome and beauty... ( unyuu unyuuu ) lho?
so they are my new idol now, i'm gamalians :)

1 komentar: